Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The dinner

Tonights dinner will be hosted by myself, as well as my nutella and waffles. They were rather delicious and I even bothered to use syrup. I wanted my hair cut today also, I am still in need of employment. So, I gave my brothers' girl a call to see if she could buzz it. I reached my brother first, who told me about dinner plans. Now the nutella and waffles won't be lonely, but I'll be full up on all other stuff. At the very least, the waffles and such are relatively pH neutral. The hard part was coming up with the $6.75 for the all you can eat buffet thing they have, which my brother informed me about. Now, I already mentioned that I'm unemployed, but I did have a stroke of luck today because my grandmother payed me to go to my post office and drop off mail for family and friends. I wouldnt've made squat if I had put insurance on the packages, but whatever, I have more money and the packages have luck on their side. I wonder if the luck is worth more then 5$....