Sunday, January 30, 2011

Internet is sloooooow!

Gettin' up was easy today, considering I didn't actually sleep. No real plans to. Whatever, anyways I already know im going to sleep later. But the worst is getting up today and loading my browser. Many, so many failed loads and soooo slow javascripts is not cool. Especially when I'm the sole user. There has to be some issues going on with my ISP, DSL isn't this slow. I know its not fuel-injected or anything, but it gets the job done.

Got up, did the morning routine, and started to import songs onto my PC via CD. Now, this rig is fairly new, but I'm not about to clutter it up with a whole lot of music/games, its not even mine! But, despite that, I still imported two Joy Division albums via warez. I still own CD's though and decided to put what I listen to on the hard drive as well.

List is rather short:

Korn - Untouchables
NIN - The Downward Spiral

While it is only two albums now, I'm going to get more CD's imported as I feel I want 'em. These are the only other ones than JD I bother with. I'm very diverse, no?

Actually, I am, but I'm happy with what I have, and thats what counts :P.